Apply for P17AS00156
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "AMIS FY 2017 ACE Trail Crew" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 08, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $28,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: COPY OF Rapid Response to Ebola Viral Disease in West Africa through Strengthening of Surveillance Systems and Disruption of Chain of Transmission Interventions
Previous opportunity: Technical and Program Support for Fort Barry Rifle Ranges Remediation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00156
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00156) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00176||Corps Network - 21 CSC and Monarch Initiative|
|P17AS00155||Moses E. Cone Memorial Park (Cone) Landscape Restoration|
|P17AS00157||Protect Mexican Blindcat by Prioritizing Inventories of Cave Ecosystems|
|NPSNOIGRCA1700310||Grand Canyon Corridor/Greenway Trail Rehablilitation|
|NPSNOIPEFO1700344||Boundary Fence Cyclic Maintenance Project|
|NPSNOIGRCA170313||Grand Canyon Corridor/Greenway Trail Maintenance|
|P17AS00158||Rock Imagery Documentation and Virtual Tour|
|F17AS00181||White-Nose Syndrome Research Grants 2017|
|L17AS00053||BLM-MT, Carbon and Stillwater County Community Assistance for Hazardous Fuels Projects|
|L17AS00036||BLM-NV Southern Lincoln County Habitat Conservation Plan Development and Implementation|
|P17AS00163||Create Career Connections through Youth Employment Opportunities|
|L17AS00054||BLM Nevada Youth Program Master|
|F17AS00185||Fox River NRDA|
|F17AS00186||Fox River Natural Resource Damage Assessment|
|L17AS00055||BLM New Mexico Statewide Public Lands Internship Program|
|P17AS00167||Climate change impacts on subsistence access to coastal resources in Arctic National Parks: Implications for NPS management|
|NPSNOIBAND1700319||Bandelier Preservation Crew|
|NPSNOIBAND1700318||Bandelier Conservation Corps|
|P17AS00162||Larimer County Conservation Corps crew working directly with an NPS Trail Crew|
|INL AFGHANISTAN 17GR0026 04072017||Afghanistan Access to Justice Legal Aid Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00156", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.