Apply for O BJA 2022 171275
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 22 Veterans Treatment Court Risk and Need Enhancement Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.043.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 20, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 27, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: DE-FOA-0002777 Request for Information (RFI) BIL Section 41001 Energy Storage Demonstration Projects
Previous opportunity: Healthy Start Supplement: Community-Based Doulas
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O BJA 2022 171275
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O BJA 2022 171275) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJA 2022 171288||FY 22 BJA National Initiatives - Justice for All: Effective Administration of Criminal Justice Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2022 171296||BJA FY 22 STOP School Violence Specialized Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2022 171301||BJA FY 22 Justice Jails and Justice Support Center|
|O BJA 2022 171302||BJA FY 22 Smart Reentry and Supervision: Grants, Tools, and Technical Assistance to Facilitate Change|
|O BJA 2022 171310||BJA FY 22 Law Enforcement National Initiatives to Improve Public Safety, Enhance Agency Operations via Training, Recruitment and Retention and Building Community Trust|
|20220810 TD TR||Media Projects|
|O BJA 2022 171300||BJA FY 22 Justice Counts Implementation Program|
|20220810 BP BR GE GG GI||Public Humanities Projects|
|O BJA 2022 171325||BJA FY 22 Field Initiated: Encouraging Innovation|
|O BJA 2022 171324||BJA FY 22 Harold Rogers Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP)Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2022 171341||BJA FY 22 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program - Competitive|
|O BJA 2022 171337||BJA FY 22 Prosecuting Cold Cases Using DNA|
|O BJA 2022 171336||BJA FY 22 Forensics Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2022 171340||BJA FY 22 Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence|
|O BJA 2022 171339||BJA FY 22 Strengthening the Medical Examiner-Coroner System Program|
|O BJA 2022 171346||BJA FY 22 Project Safe Neighborhoods|
|O BJA 2022 171350||BJA FY 22 Drug Data Research Center to Combat the Opioid Crisis|
|O BJA 2022 171345||BJA FY 22 Community-based Approaches to Prevent and Address Hate Crimes|
|PAS UKRAINE 2022 08||Ukraine: Keeping Independent Media Operational during the Wartime|
|PAS UKRAINE FY22 09||Support to Civil Society and Civic Populations of Ukraine in the Time of War|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O BJA 2022 171275", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.