Apply for DE FOA 0002185
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "COAL-DERIVED MATERIALS FOR BUILDING, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND OTHER APPLICATIONS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 14, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 11 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: DRL Promoting Transparent and Accountable Governance in the Indo-Pacific Region
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002185
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002185) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002328||Notice of Intent to Issue Federal Agency Call (FAC) No. DE-FOA-0002329 entitled “Assisting Federal Facilities with Energy Conservation Technologies (AFFECT) 2020”|
|DE FOA 0002187||CARBON CAPTURE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (R&D): ENGINEERING SCALE TESTING FROM COAL- AND NATURAL GAS-BASED FLUE GAS AND INITIAL ENGINEERING DESIGN FOR INDUSTRIAL SOURCES|
|DE FOA 0002341||RFI Collaboration Opportunity Notice for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL on FOA No. DE-FOA-0002289|
|DE FOA 0002264||Integrated University Program (IUP) Nuclear Engineering Consortium for Nonproliferation|
|DE FOA 0002349||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002252|
|DE FOA 0002332||Energy Storage for Fossil Power Generation|
|DE FOA 0002322||FY2020 AMO Critical Materials FOA: Next-Generation Technologies and Field Validation|
|DE FOA 0002252||FY20 Advanced Manufacturing Office Multi-Topic FOA|
|DE FOA 0002300||Small-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Systems and Hybrid Electrolyzer Technology Development|
|BIA TEDC 2020||Tribal Energy Development Capacity (TEDC) Grant; Solicitation|
|DE FOA 0002370||Carbon Ore, Rare Earths and Critical Minerals (CORE-CM) Initiative for U.S. Basins|
|DE FOA 0002358||Notice of Request for Information (RFI) on the Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy’s in support of Battery Critical Materials Supply Chain R&D|
|DE FOA 0002324||Building Technologies Proving Ground – Public Sector Field Validation|
|DE FOA 0002336||Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Research and Development for Advanced Water Resource Recovery Systems|
|DE FOA 0002329||ASSISTING FEDERAL FACILITIES WITH ENERGY CONSERVATION TECHNOLOGIES (AFFECT) 2020|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002185", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.