Apply for 20210115 HAA
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Digital Humanities Advancement Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.169.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 11, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $375,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: 2021 National-Ground Water Monitoring Network
Previous opportunity: All Hands in Kenya: Advancing Labor Standards through Cooperative Action
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20210115 HAA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20210115 HAA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20201202 RZ||Collaborative Research|
|20210114 PG||Preservation Assistance Grants for Smaller Institutions|
|20210114 PJ||National Digital Newspaper Program|
|20210302 HT||Institutes for Advanced Topics in the Digital Humanities|
|20210114 PF||Sustaining Cultural Heritage Collections|
|EDITIONS 202110||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|EDITIONS 202106||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions.|
|EDITING 202106||Institutes for Historical Editing|
|STATE 202106||State Board Programming Grants|
|COLLABORATIVES 202106||Archives Collaboratives|
|PRELIM 202102||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives (Preliminary)|
|MAJOR 202107||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives|
|DIGITALEDITIONS 202106||NHPRC-Mellon Start-Up Grants for Collaborative Digital Editions in African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, and Native American History|
|20210428 FEL||NEH - Mellon Fellowships for Digital Publication|
|20210315 DR||Fellowships Open Book Program|
|20210428 FO||Fellowships for Advanced Social Science Research on Japan|
|20210309 BH||Landmarks of American History and Culture|
|20210309 ES||Institutes for K-12 Educators|
|20210309 EH||Institutes for Higher Education Faculty|
|20210503 SO||State and Jurisdictional Humanities Councils General Operating Support Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20210115 HAA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.