Apply for DE FOA 0002609
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2022 Solar Manufacturing Incubator Funding Opportunity Announcement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 03, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 24 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Kenya Livestock Valur Chain Research and Analysis
Previous opportunity: Of the People: Widening the Path: Connecting Communities Digital Initiative – Higher Education
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002609
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002609) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002500||RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, AND DEMONSTRATION FUNDING OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT (FY 2022)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002609", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.