FY 2018 State Justice Statistics for Statistical Analysis Centers Technical Assistance Program (BJS 2018 13835)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2018 State Justice Statistics for Statistical Analysis Centers Technical Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.550.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Responsible Recovery and Handling of Mercury from Contaminated Tailings and Riverbeds in Colombia
Previous opportunity: Program funding for NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants CIG for FY18
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJS 2018 13835) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJS 2018 14130||Federal Law Enforcement Agency Deaths in Custody Reporting Program, 2018-2021|
|BJS 2018 14146||2019 Census of Publicly Funded Forensic Crime Laboratories|
|BJS 2018 14127||2019 Census of Jails and 2020-23 Annual Survey of Jails|
|BJS 2018 14400||Firearm Inquiry Statistics (FIST) Program, 2018-21|
|DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 004||On-demand expert consultations for Kazakhstani media|
|BJS 2018 14501||National Survey of Prosecutors, 2019 (NSP19)|
|DHS 18 NPD 131 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG)|
|P18AS00692||Bayesian Trend Analysis Statistical Support|
|F19AS00109||Development of an Integrated Population Model for Baird's Sparrow|
|BJS 2019 15728||Law Enforcement Core Statistics (LECS) Program|
|SFOP0005657||Countering Region Two Propaganda and Disinformation|
|BJS 2019 16229||FY 2019 Graduate Research Fellowship Program for Criminal Justice Statistics|
|P19AS00071||Report on the Economic Impact of the Federal Rehabilitation Tax Credit|
|BJS 2019 16089||Survey of Campus Law Enforcement Agencies (SCLEA)|
|BJS 2019 15745||FY 2019 Statistical Support Program|
|BJS 2019 15744||Survey of Public Defenders (SPD)|
|SFOP0005699||Countering Region Four Propaganda and Disinformation|
|BJS 2019 15725||FY 2019 National Criminal History Improvement Technical Assistance Program (NCHIP TA)|
|CB60019PAS004||YSEALI Regional Workshop on Citizen Journalism and Free Flow of Information|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJS 2018 13835", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: