Apply for CDC RFA DP20 2002
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public Health and Health Systems Partnerships to Increase Colorectal Cancer Screening in Clinical Settings" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 17, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: BLM Idaho Wildlife Resource Management
Previous opportunity: Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase I
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA DP20 2002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP20 2002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH20 2016||Implementation of Programs for the Prevention, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS in the Republic of Cote d'Ivoire under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2021||Increasing Capacity and Quality of Strategic Information, Prevention, Treatment, and Human Resources for Health Related to HIV, TB, STIs, and Other Diseases in the Dominican Republic under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|SM 20 013||Minority Fellowship Program|
|CDC RFA GH20 2049||Optimizing Human Resources for Health to Sustain Epidemic Control in Malawi under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2031||Achieving Sustained HIV Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in Major Public Hospitals, and a Mix of Public and Private Health Facilities in Nine Departments of Haiti under PEPFAR|
|RFA AA 20 007||Medications Development for the Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) or Alcohol-Related Organ Damage (AROD), or the Combination of AUD and AROD (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA AI 20 001||Combating Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria (CARB) Interdisciplinary Research Units (U19 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA TR 20 002||Limited Competition: Microphysiological Systems Database Center (MPS DC) (U24 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2057||Scaling Capacity in Strategic and Health Information Systems in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|TI 20 005||Emergency Department Alternatives to Opioids Demonstration Program|
|TI 20 006||Comprehensive Opioid Recovery Centers|
|HRSA 20 043||Children’s Healthy Weight State Capacity Building Program|
|CDC RFA GH20 2063||Technical Assistance to Government of Tanzania (GOT) and Public Health Institutions (PHIs) toward Sustained Health Systems Strengthening in Tanzania under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|SM 20 014||Grants to Implement the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention|
|HRSA 20 014||Opioid-Impacted Family Support Program|
|RFA DD 15 0030601SUPP20||Using Longitudinal Data to Characterize The Natural History of Fragile X Syndrome to Improve Service|
|CDC RFA PS20 2010||Integrated HIV Programs for Health Departments to Support Ending the HIV Epidemic in the United States|
|HRSA 20 061||U5D MCH Pediatric Research Network Program (PedsRN)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2062||Health Information System Development, Project Management and Coordinated Deployment for National HIV and Health Sector Systems in the Republic of Tanzania under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2030||Strengthening Federal Ministry of Health Capabilities in Technical Assistance for Service Delivery and Execution of Core Public Health Functions to Achieve and Sustain HIV Epidemic Control in Ethiopia, under PEPFAR|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP20 2002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.