Apply for NIJ 2019 15303
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research and Evaluation on Terrorism Prevention, FY 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Early Detection of Certain Medical Conditions Related to Environmental Health Hazards
Previous opportunity: Advanced Computing Systems & Services: Adapting to the Rapid Evolution of Science and Engineering Research
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NIJ 2019 15303
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2019 15303) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2019 15444||Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15287||Artificial Intelligence Research and Development to Support Community Supervision, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15288||Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearm Violence, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15231||Research and Evaluation on Trafficking in Persons, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15443||Evaluations of Services for Victims of Crime, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15594||Measuring the Impact of Victim Services: Instrument Development, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15588||Research on Immigration and Crime, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15283||Research and Evaluation in Safety, Health, and Wellness in the Criminal Justice System, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15627||Prosecuting Cold Cases using DNA and Other Forensic Technologies, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 16109||Evaluation of Street Law Programs, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 16510||Establishment of a National Center on Restorative Justice, FY2019|
|NIJ 2020 17324||Research and Evaluation of Trafficking in Persons, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17311||Research and Evaluation of Domestic Terrorism Prevention, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17295||Research and Evaluation of Promising Reentry Initiatives, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17297||Research and Evaluation on Policing, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17331||Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17310||Research into Immigration and Crime, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17309||Research and Evaluation on Technology-Facilitated Abuse for Criminal Justice Purposes, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17275||Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime, Fiscal Year 2020|
|NIJ 2020 17327||Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearm Violence, Fiscal Year 2020|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2019 15303", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.