BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access (L18AS00022)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 18, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 is the authorizing legislation for the FWS NWI program, CFDA 15.665
Previous opportunity: Fire Protection and Fuels Management Assistance for Point Reyes National Seashore, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, and Muir Woods National Monument
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L18AS00022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00447||Developing a Fire History for the Eastern Portion of Great Smoky Mountains National Park|
|P18AS00448||Improve Public Opportunities to use Archival Collections|
|L18AS00016||BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation|
|N62473 18 2 0008||Ecology and Management of the Kuroshio Shot Hole Borer|
|P18AS00449||Oasis of Mara Traditional Cultural Property Study Phase 3: Report Writing|
|L18AS00048||BLM ORWA 2018 Master Recreation Trail Management|
|L18AS00070||BLM ORWA 2018 Master Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|P18AS00450||Geologic Resources Inventory|
|P18AS00451||Technical and Professional Assistance at GRYN|
|P18AS00452||Testing LiDAR for mapping canopy and surface fuels in Grand Teton|
|P18AS00453||Improve Public Opportunities to Use Archival Collections|
|NPS NOIP18AC00331||Wolf-Moose Cataloging Project|
|L18AS00044||BLM ORWA Master Secure Rural Schools|
|P18AS00457||Enhancing Recreation and Conservation in Environments Shared by Humans and Bats Through Input from Visitors in National Parks|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L18AS00022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: