Apply for HHS 2020 ACF OHS HP R05 1666
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Burnett, Clark, Rusk, Sawyer, Taylor, and Washburn Counties, Wisconsin" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 15, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,458,703.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Black Lung Data and Resource Center
Previous opportunity: Use of CO2 and chemical agents to control invasive red swamp crayfish (Procambarus clarkii) in ponds and burrows
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACF OHS HP R05 1666
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACF OHS HP R05 1666) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2019 ACF OCC TP 1599||Preschool Development Grant Birth through Five (PDG B-5) Initial Grant|
|HHS 2019 ACF OCC TP 1567||Preschool Development Grant Birth through Five (PDG B-5) Renewal Grant|
|HHS 2020 ACL TITLEVI 2001||Funding for Older Americans Act Title VI Native American Programs|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R02 1834||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Burlington County, New Jersey|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R07 1796||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Dubuque, Delaware and Jackson Counties, Iowa|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HP R04 1797||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Rutherford, Williamson, Cheatham, Robertson, Sumner, Trousdale, Wilson and Cannon Counties, Tennessee|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CM R12 1798||Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Grantee -- States of Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Texas, Oklahoma, Nevada, Colorado and New Mexico|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R06 1795||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Lafayette, Iberia and St. Martin Parishes, Louisiana|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R01 1788||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Cape Cod and the Islands, and the Town of Wareham, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R02 1789||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Oneida and Herkimer Counties, New York|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R04 1790||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Butts, Henry, Lamar, Newton, Pike, Spalding and Upson Counties, Georgia|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R04 1791||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Dekalb and Rockdale Counties, Georgia|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R04 1792||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Sumter County, South Carolina|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R05 1793||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Clinton, Eaton, Ingham and Shiawassee Counties, Michigan|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R05 1794||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Hendricks, Morgan and Owen Counties, Indiana|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA DASG 0364||Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disasters Declared by the President|
|PREA PD 20 001||TESTING OPRE|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R02 1850||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Manhasset, Great Neck, Roslyn and Port Washington, New York|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE YE 1819||Secondary Analyses of Data on Early Care and Education|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOD DDUC 0398||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACF OHS HP R05 1666", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.