Apply for FR 6100 N 25
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Continuum of Care Program Competition" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.267.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 28, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 800 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8,000 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: Tobacco Regulatory Science Small Grant Program for New Investigators (R03)
Previous opportunity: Engaging Young Adults in Recreation and Community Engagement Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6100 N 25
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6100 N 25) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6100 N 21B||Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Fair Housing Organizations Initiative|
|FR 6100 N 21C||Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Private Enforcement Initiative|
|FR 6100 N 21 A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative|
|FR 6100 N 06||HUD Community Compass Technical Assistance and Capacity Building Program|
|FR 6100 N 04||Family Self-Sufficiency Program|
|FR 6100 N 05||Resident Opportunity & Self-Sufficiency Program|
|FR 6100 N 34||Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program|
|FR 6100 N 14||Jobs Plus Initiative|
|FR 6100 N 19||Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP)|
|2018 TIP NOFA||2018 VA GPD Transition In Place NOFA|
|2018 PDO NOFA||2018 VA GPD Per Diem Only NOFA|
|FR 6100 N 42||Lead-Based Paint Capital Fund Program (LBPCF)|
|FR 6200 N 38||Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants Program|
|FR 6100 N 43||2017 Mainstream Voucher Program|
|FR 6200 N 39||Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program|
|FR 6100 N 41||Family Unification Program Notice of Funding Availability for Fiscal Years 2017 and 2018|
|FR 6200 N 15||Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies Grant Program Pre- and Full Application|
|2018SN||FY 2018 Special Need|
|FR 6200 N 34||Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program|
|FR 6100 N 44||Healthy Homes Production Grant Program for Tribal Housing|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6100 N 25", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.