Apply for RFA OD 17 012
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tobacco Regulatory Science Small Grant Program for New Investigators (R03)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.077.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 13, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 13 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Service Area Competition
Previous opportunity: Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Continuum of Care Program Competition
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA OD 17 012
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA OD 17 012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA CK15 150507SUPP17||Addressing Ebola and other Highly Infectious Diseases Internationally|
|HRSA 18 024||Service Area Competition|
|RFA 596 17 000003||PASCA 3.0 - Central American Project for Sustaining and Championing the Human Rights Response to Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)|
|HRSA 17 122||Substance Abuse Treatment Telehealth Network Grant Program|
|CDC RFA PS18 1804||TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation (TB COEs)|
|CDC RFA OT16 1601PPHF17||PPHF 2017: Strengthening the Public Health System in the U.S.-Affiliated Pacific Islands - Financed in part by 2017 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|CDC RFA GH16 171902CONT17||Global Emergency Response and Recovery Partner Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Improve|
|DOS KAM SMGCG FY18||PEPFAR Uganda Community Grants to Combat HIV/AIDS|
|CDC RFA PS18 1801||Accelerating the Prevention and Control of HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STDs and TB in the U.S.-Affiliated Pacific Islands|
|NAP AX 17 004||Closing the Gap between Standards Development and Implementation-Maturing the Consolidated Clinical Document Architecture (C-CDA) and Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Standard|
|RFA 263 17 000004||Strengthening Egypt’s Family Planning Program|
|RFA RM 17 030||Novel and Innovative Tools to Facilitate Identification, Tracking, Manipulation, and Analysis of Glycans and their Functions (U01)|
|RFA RM 17 029||Innovative Adaptations to Simplify Existing Technologies for Manipulation and Analysis of Glycans (U01)|
|RFA 492 17 00002||TB Innovations and Health Systems Strengthening|
|HRSA 18 077||Strengthen the Evidence for Maternal and Child Health Programs|
|HRSA 18 025||Service Area Competition|
|DOS RWANDA PE 2017 02||Rwanda: Prevention of Malnutrition in Huye District|
|CDC RFA GH16 172104CONT18||Polio Eradication and Emergency Response in Priority Countries, Center for Global Health Immunization Division|
|CDC RFA GH18 1813||Conduct National Population-based HIV Impact Assessment (PHIA) in Nigeria under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HHS 2017 IHS BH2I 0001||Behavioral Health Integration Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA OD 17 012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.