Apply for HHS 2021 ACL AOD DNCE 0098
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Projects of National Significance: Community Collaborations for Employment Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.631.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 13, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Previous opportunity: UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE 2021 INTERNATIONAL AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACL AOD DNCE 0098
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACL AOD DNCE 0098) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF AK 1929||Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP) Competitive Grants|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF AP 1928||Personal Responsibility Education Program Innovative Strategies (PREIS)|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF AT 1922||Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Prevention|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF TS 1925||Title V Competitive Sexual Risk Avoidance Education|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF SR 1927||Sexual Risk Avoidance Education Program|
|HHS 2021 ACF OCS ET 1959||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) CARES Act Rapid-Cycle Impact Projects|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD DNCE 0099||Projects of National Significance: Bridging the Aging and Disabilities Networks|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD IL 0076||Centers for Independent Living Competition - American Samoa|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD ILNA 0082||Centers for Independent Living: Operationalizing Independent Living Services to American Indian and Alaska Native Communities|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD IL 0102||Centers for Independent Living – Washington|
|O OVC 2021 49001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply Santa Fe Texas - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD IL 0079||Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam|
|HHS 2021 ACF OPRE PD 1915||Human Services Interoperability Innovations|
|O OVC 2021 51001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Transforming America's Response to Elder Abuse: Enhanced Multidisciplinary Teams (E-MDTs) for Older Victims of Abuse and Financial Exploitation Training and Technical Assistance|
|AE 21 001||Poverty Research Center|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD IL 0113||Centers for Independent Living – Michigan|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA LRLI 0115||Lifespan Respite Care Program: State Program Enhancement Grants- Reposting Opportunity to Apply|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACL AOD DNCE 0098", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.