SCA Academy Orientation Week - NPS Alaska Region (NPS DOIP18AC00186)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SCA Academy Orientation Week - NPS Alaska Region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 27, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $46,321.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Historic Preservation Fund Grants in Aid: Tribal Historic Preservation Offices
Previous opportunity: Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Lead of a Career and Technical Education (CTE) Network: Research Networks Focused on Critical Problems of Education Policy and Practice Program CFDA Number 84.305N
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS DOIP18AC00186) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0015||Landscape Preservation-Youth Engagement Coordinator|
|NPS 18 NERO 0016||Landscape Preservation-Youth Engagement Coord.(Boston)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0017||PLC Youth Internship Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0018||Conservation Stewardship Corps|
|TEGL 12 17||National Health Emergency (NHE) Dislocated Worker Demonstration Grants|
|TEGL 13 17||Planning Estimate for Program Year (PY) 2018 Allotments for the WIOA Youth, Adult, and Dislocated Worker Programs|
|NPS 18 NERO 0020||NRMS Interns to support seasonal seashore science|
|P18AS00108||American Sign Language Program (ASLP)|
|P18AS00113||Mosaics in Science Internship Program|
|FOA ETA 18 02||Reentry Projects (RP)|
|NPS DOIP18AC00197||Conservation Trails Hitch Crew to work on the project that will Rehabilitate Exit Glacier Area Trails Kenai Fjords National Park|
|NPS DOIP18AC00257||NPS Academy Park Internships 2018|
|FOA ETA 18 06||State Occupational Licensing Review and Reform|
|FOA ETA 18 07||Veterans Accelerated Learning for Licensed Occupations Project|
|NPS 18 NERO 0021||Student Conservation Association Intern|
|NPS 18 NERO 0022||Youth Stabilize & Repair Trails and Vistas of the Appalachian Trail|
|NPS 18 NERO 0013||Repair Trails and Mark Boundary Lines at Shenandoah NP|
|NPS NOIP18AS00157||Antietam National Battlefield - CCCWV Maintenance Interns|
|P18AS00163||Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) Internship Program|
|FOA ETA 18 05||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), Indian and Native American Program - Employment and Training Grants|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS DOIP18AC00186", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: