Apply for P17AS00380
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Prehistoric and Historic Archaeological Context Update, Fort Polk, U.S. Army" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2017 This funding opportunity is not a request for applications no applications will be accepted under this announcement. The purpose of this announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund this project under an existing cooperative agreement..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $88,550.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: San Juan Island Youth Stewardship and Community Engagement
Previous opportunity: BLM-CO: Site Stewardship Program for Tres Rios Field Office and Canyons of the Ancients National Monument
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00380
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00380) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G17AS00084||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|P17AS00426||Upgrading Museum Storage for Archeological Collections at the Southeast Archeological Center-A Museum Internship Program|
|G17AS00088||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|N62645 PA 17 1||Naval Medical Research Center: Research and Development of Protective Vaccines and Other Countermeasures Against Infectious Disease Agents of Military Importance|
|G17AS00085||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|17 568||Advanced Technological Education|
|DE FOA 0001782||DOE Traineeship in Accelerator Science & Engineering|
|G17AS00095||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G17AS00076||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P17AS00374||DENDROECOLOGY OF NCRN TREES|
|G17AS00097||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CEsU|
|G17AS00077||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00102||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00098||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00082||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G17AS00090||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00061||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00086||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G17AS00103||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00096||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00380", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.