San Juan Island Youth Stewardship and Community Engagement (P17AS00272)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "San Juan Island Youth Stewardship and Community Engagement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $95,280.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: BLM-(MT/DKs), Native Plant Materials Development
Previous opportunity: Prehistoric and Historic Archaeological Context Update, Fort Polk, U.S. Army
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00272) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDFI 2017 CMF||Fiscal Year 2017 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
|VA GRANTS NCA FY2018||Veterans Cemetery Grants|
|FR 6100 N 07||Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (Section 4)|
|USMAS 17 YSEALI 002||YSEALI Seeds for the Future 2018|
|2017001||Embassy Cotonou's Small-Grants Program|
|NPS DOIP17AC00764||FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|SBR25017CA0005||Afro Entrepreneurship Mentoring Program|
|FR 6100 N 29||The Research and Evaluation, Demonstrations and Data Analysis and Utilization Program (HUDRD)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0164||Suffolk Sportsplex Water Access Project – Planning and Preliminary Design|
|RFA 306 17 000004||COMAC (Conflict Mitigation Assistance for Civilians)|
|FR 6100 N 08||Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (RCB)|
|CDFI 2017 BEA||FY 2017 Bank Enterprise Award Program Application|
|72016918RFA00001||Overview of Anticipated Civil Society Programming|
|NFO72038318B00001||Sri Lanka Social Cohesion and Reconciliation (SCORE) Activity|
|72016918RFA00002||Framework for Giving in Serbia|
|72016918RFA00003||Civic Action for Accountability|
|72038818REOI01||USAID’s Promoting Advocacy and Rights (PAR) Activity|
|INL18CA0005 INLPCGLOBAL 11282017||Building and Sustaining Effective Community Anti-drug Coalitions|
|95332418N0004||Data for Youth Services Collaborative Project in Côte d’Ivoire, DCLI|
|SFOP0003401||FY18 Supporting Civil Society in Montenegro|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00272", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: