BLM-(MT/DKs), Native Plant Materials Development (L17AS00202)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-(MT/DKs), Native Plant Materials Development" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 05, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $185,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Placement ofTwo Cultural Landscape Maintenance SCA’s for PETE
Previous opportunity: San Juan Island Youth Stewardship and Community Engagement
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00202) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00479||Quantifying the effects of the 2016 Coyote Fire on fuel loading and forest structure in Guadalupe Mountains National Park|
|F17AS00308||Indian Creek LiDAR Project|
|P17AS00481||Notice of Intent: Master NPS - UTDWR Cooperative Agreement|
|P17AS00483||Establish Interdisciplinary Youth Conservation Corps Crew|
|NPSNOIWACC1700872||Provide Collection Assistance in Managing Museum Collections|
|P17AS00485||Impact of Forest restoration activities on soil compaction and soil biological communities|
|P17AS00484||Pilot Program: Bioacoustic Assay of Marine Ecosystem Health and Diversity at Channel Islands National Park.|
|L17AS00206||Title: BLM-MT, Greater Sage Grouse Habitat Research in the Sagebrush Focal Area of North Central Montana, Glasgow Field Office, North Central Montana District|
|P17AS00488||Trail maintenance Cosby and Big Creek trails system|
|F17AS00310||Mid Klamath River Fall Chinook Spawner Survey|
|L17AS00210||BLM CA Rock Art and the Public CASO Applegate Bakersfileld Field Offices|
|NPS 17 NERO 0089||Manage Forest Gaps at Morristown National Historical Park|
|USGS FA 17 0278||Notice of Intent: Surficial Mapping Sister and Sumnerville Quads, Cass Co MI, Coalition Program|
|NPSNOIGLCA1701079||Connecting Youth to Parks through Conservation|
|P17AS00490||Development of Technical Reference Materials|
|P17AS00493||Cooperative GIS Research and Support for Cultural Resource condition Assessment and Cultural GIS Data Management|
|F17AS00311||Mississippi River Basin 2017 Asian Carp Partnership Projects for USFWS Funding|
|P17AS00497||Notice of Intent: Local Youth Employment in Southern Arizona, aka Next Generation Ranger Corps Program (NextGen)|
|L17AS00208||BLM-(MT), Fish Impediment Inventory Along Montanaâ¿¿s HiLine, North Central Montana District|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00202", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: